Monday, December 4, 2006

Create a Review Site

While there are a lot of "Review Sites" out there on the internet, the market is definitley not saturated. There is still tons of money to be made simply promoting products by giving a "Review" on the product. The more in-depth and true your review is, the more likely you will make a conversion when your reader purchases that material. Just to try to clear things up, check out this site.

http://www.actual-reviews.com

This is a little project I threw together, I haven't even come close to finishing it up because I just don't really have time, but the concept should be clear.

I pick a product that regularly converts (According to statistics given to me on my ClickBank account) and I contacted the owners of those sites and they willingly gave me a free copy of their material to be reviewed (because of course, they want their site promoted in any way possible). Now once I give my "Review" on that material, I can use my review as my own little Pitch to try to make a conversion. The beauty about this is that despite the fact that you aren't backed up by any large corporation and really your opinion is "meaningless", it will nonetheless entise a lot of desperate people to purchase the product.

If you were to google the term "Make Money at Home" - you will only see 3 review sites in the sponsored listings, and you won't find any on the first page of the organic search results, which tells you right away you don't have much competition.

Now you might be saying "Well that's great, too bad I don't know how to build a website..."

Well you don't have to, just start a blog! Start a blog, promote it, and review every product found in the ClickBank database. You'll be surprised how quickly those comissisons can add up to a couple thousand dollars a month. (and I'm not exaggerating). Obviously the hardest part here is promoting, but we will get into that later.

Google "Promote Website" - I'm sure you will find lots of quality information.

Until next time, tell your friends :)

Barry Deen

No comments: